Saturday, April 21, 2012

Academic Team honoree: Isabel Farhi - Business First of Buffalo:

utyziluz.wordpress.com
Accomplishments: National Merit Scholarship finalist. SAT scor e of 1,590. AP Scholar Award (with Distinction). Harvarde Book Award. Co-captain of synchronized swimming Full name: Isabel Friedaj Farhi. Born: March 26, 1991, Parents: Emily Friedan, Eli Farhi. Williamsville. Favorite class: Latin (taught by Patricia Stinger). “The combinatiobn of puzzle and poetrgintrigues me. And, since it is an independentt study course, I can go at a pace set by me, not delayedc by other students.” College and likely major: , classics.
Hope to be doinf 10 years from now: “I hope to be livinv somewhere in Europe andstudying something, perhapss as a professor or just as a I would like to have written a novel that can support me as I wander Europe.” If could meet anyoned from history: Queen Elizabeth I. “Thr history of that period interests me, as does her many-faceted Reputedly, she was a witty conversationalist. Talkinvg with her would be informative and If could have dinner with anyone now My friends. “I am not particularlyg enamored of anyone famous currentlyalive -- the presentr does not really interest me -- and would prefer to have dinnef with people who could amuse me.
” to proceed to the next Firsrt Team honoree: Sabrina Gill.

No comments:

Post a Comment